Dometic fridge shelves - sell me yours?

Hey folks,

My Dometic fridge works great, but it didn't have any shelves when I got it. I just went online and looked up the cost to buy shelves, and my jaw dropped. I could buy a new fridge for the cost of new shelves!

Does anybody have a non-working Dometic fridge and want to make a few bucks off the shelves?

Thanks,

Lenny in San Francisco

• 2 months later...

I just pulled my dometic fridge it's a rm2400 I have all shelves.  Not sure what they are worth. What are they worth to you?

Hi @86Dolphino,

I got a set of shelves at RV Doctor George last month when I passed thru Sacramento, so I'm not in the market anymore.

They cost $20 plus CA sales tax and about an hour of rummaging thru the warehouse in July without air conditioning. So they're probaby "worth" $40 if I could've gotten them shipped to me instead of spending time and sweat. (The nice fellow running the place gave me a free bottle of cold water before sending me up to the warehouse to rummage, tho, which I very much appreciated.)