• Hello Guest

If you like the place please sign up and become a part of our community! Free, no costs! You have to be a member to view all the forums.

• Most Recent Three Posts

• Great hitch - thanks for the link.  Mine has a fixed hitch with a solid tongue and hole for ball.  I'll be switching it to a 2" receiver to carry bike racks and a platform hitch and that may be just the ticket.  On the theory the rear frame height above ground and our sewer pipe carriers may be oriented similarly - got a picture or 5 so I can see if that will allow me to keep the tongue for days I want to tow something?  Thanks.

• it won't strain the suspension or axle. depends on what maker used to extend the truck frame.  as long as it is beefy enough to support the weight

• Sorry, I didn't mean towing capacity.  I meant capacity for the cargo rack/carrier (tongue weight?).  How long have you been running with that hitch?  I would like that but am concerned for safety and longevity.  I heard that the weigh wouldn't put too much strain on the rear axle/suspension.