• Hello Guest

If you like the place please sign up and become a part of our community! Free, no costs! You have to be a member to view all the forums.

• Most Recent Three Posts

• thats not a bumper. it is for hose storage, and is made of thin metal connected to a whimpy frame extension.  no way i would use it. 

i added a frame mount reciever to mine, but would not trust it to tow with. i do use it for a hitch mounted cargo tray

• Huge variability in hitches.  Crawl under to see what its attached to, and how its attached - the thickness of things will help you decide.  I suspect you will find the hitch connected to much more than the thin bumper...  if not, only a light load is possible with that hitch and you should find someone to install a stronger setup.

Edited by IdahoDoug
    • I think Fred made a great point here.  Its quite valid as it's  likely that a buyer today will research your vehicle before giving you money.  And if they have to dig to find out it was totaled, (VS you disclosing ), you will lose credibility, and likely the sale. What point were you trying to make?