• Hello Guest

If you like the place please sign up and become a part of our community! Free, no costs! You have to be a member to view all the forums.

• Most Recent Three Posts

• It seems that the piece connecting the toilet to the black tank has come unscrewed somehow or it was never put on correctly. Is there some type of solvent to make it easy to disconnect it and put it back the right way?

IMG_2351.jpeg

IMG_2354.jpeg

IMG_2352.jpeg

• home depot sells a nice shore power cable

• 1 hour ago, fred heath said:

You might have a bad start capacitor or a seized compressor on your rooftop A/C.

Rooftop units draw a huge amount of amps when first starting.

What gage extension cord are you using, and how long of a distance from your shore power connection? Too small of a gage wire or too long of a distance run would cause a voltage drop that would affect all the systems.

You May have a transfer switch somewhere that supplies generator power to the coach. Not sure how the newer units are wired up. Troubleshooting will be a process of elimination. I’m not sure how skilled you are with electrical wiring. It’s hard to diagnose these issues online.

Good Luck.  Fred

Thanks Fred, it's far from the outlet for sure. I will start there. Also I am using a regular household extension cord. Will get a better one. I appreciate you!