Chinook cross breed

Ok, i have a small chinook, single rear wheel, 20r and a 4 speed,The camper itsself is in great shape! The previous owner someohow fried all the electrical to the chassi....

I just got a 92 S-10 X-cab 4x4 auto withteh 4.3 v-6 in GREAT shape, runs good, the box is all rusted out.

how hard would it be to transplant that Chinook camper to the s-10 chassi?

i think it would make a perfect hunting truck!

I have seen a few transplants on the road over the last couple of years. I plan on using this option if and when my 77” Chinook needs a transplant. I can’t remember what the web page is but there was a guy who did what you want to do. He used a 4x4 Toy pickup. I wish you luck with your project. When you get it going let the group know, I’m sure it would be interesting to see how it comes out.

Tim

Hello Tim,

I have never done what you are thinking, but have thought about it. I ran across a company

website that builds Class C 19 foot motorhomes on Chevy pickup truck chassis and they have

a few pictures that should give you an ideal on some of the thing you will need to do. They

have one nice picture on how they prepped the truck bed to accept the coach.

www.tigermotorhomes.com/construction.htm

Dennis...