What are these two plugs/contacts/switches under my sofa?

arstart

I am still trying to figure out all the stuff in this 1986 Dolphin.  Under the sofa ( the kind that has the back rest that just folds over and down to make a bed) and just to the right of the electrical fuse box are two grey plastic devices. The are on the floor and sticking up through the carpeting.  The look like a "T". Does anyone have any idea what they do? I tried to upload a picture from a camera and from an I-Phone but I got an -200 error, whatever that is.

Thanks for the input.

Does it look like an add-on?

Sounds like someone may have added circuitry that isolates your inverter from the battery when you are plugged into shore power. This would be a good thing as the inverter/charger used on most toyhouses will boil your battery dry if you leave it plugged in long enough. Been there, done that as I am sure many toyhouse owners have.

Is it possible that they are a part of the plumbing?  The low-point drains in mine look like what you're describing.  I don't have a photo right now, but here is what they look like - the white valve that the person in the photo is handling...

attachment.php?attachmentid=50391&d=1384

Edited by naganthunter

Yes, sounds like your low point drain valves. Pull up on them and the water drains out of your system. Don't freak out if they are really hard to pull. Mine usually are because the o-rings were replaced. When you do get them to move, they might pop completely out of the hole. Again, don't worry. Shove them back in. At least that's how mine work. There should be black o-rings on them. If they ever start to leak, replace those o-rings.