Help w/ gas lines

Hyperonenh

Hello again, I finally got my Dolphin finished and left for my trip to northern nevada, ca. Got to my friends sisters in Ohio parked her and my friend watched my gas pour out onto the ground. I should tell you that, this happened before I left, fortunately, my mechanic was close by. He cut back about 3' on both small  hoses and reclamped them.

From where It was seen coming out of  I looked under and felt where the drip was it maybe in the  bigger hose. 

I need to know how many feet are the hoses that run the length of the line?  

Is there a diagram of the lines somewhere? 

Please help and thank you for your time and  advice. 

there are fueling diagrams in the many online service manuals.  

Fortunately with fuel and the easy access offered in these campers, it is not that hard to troubleshoot.  

If you had told us where the fuel was leaking, you might get more specific suggestions.

BTW, many of these have a Generator install kit which adds more lines to check.  You have a 31 year old camper and steel lines rust and rubber lines corrode.  

Did your leak occur after driving?  I have a 93 so there may be a difference, but mine has a charcoal canister- there is a purge valve to allow the accumulated fumes back into the intake system (at normal operating temps, a valve opens) - if that is clogged etc you can build up a lot of back pressure in your fuel tank.  Removing the cap can release a lot of pressure, especially on hot days

The fuel system is generally straight forward, a fuel injected engine has a fuel return line to gas tank too.