Save Me! Promised my Kid an RV Tour - Then I Found Out....

bababob

I promised my grandson and one of his buddies an RV tour of western US skate parks....

Never owned an RV, but I figured I could pick one up used, use it for a couple of summers, and sell it. Little did I realize what kind of butt ugly, gas swilling, behemoth the typical GM or Ford based RV was. Heck, we just bought a Prius! I can't dump all that green cred by putting some kind of 450 cu in. pig in my driveway beside it.

A little research uncovered Toy Boxes and this looks like the route to go. The esthetics still take a little getting used to, but much less like a contruction trailer on a truck frame! If you are within 100 mile of San Francisco, have a small Toy Box for sale for under $10K, write me and we'll talk. I'm too old for on the road repairs or major restorations, so I need something that's reliable and won't require too much to get it ready for trip. Don't much care it its fast, so an R20 would probably be fine, but it better be very small and light or have the axel upgrade. Safety is important.

Thanks,

Bob

kridle@guest.xinet.com

Edited by bababob