smallest toyota motorhome

lorraine

I just saw this area and had to mention our dogs. They are the reason we bought this thing really, as you see we have three JRT dogs. The Mother (Jetty) is a good racing dog (Purina dog challenge) and we thought to have a litter of puppies about 4 years ago. We kept one puppy (Rico) with the best markings to also race and possibly breed, as he is papered and and has great markings. Well to make a long story long another of the puppies (Archie) got off the leash and ran in front of a car and was badly banged up, we spent a lot of money to save him. So we ended up with three, as we did not think it would be fair to sell Archie because he may need future surgeries on his hip.

Back to the RV, when ever we wanted to go anywhere we had to either pay a kennel to hold our dogs, or cram the 3 maniacal Jack Russells in a sedan and try to vacation. When I noticed the Sunrader and found out it was affordable my wife and I decided to buy the thing.

We sent out pictures of it to friends and family, and my wife's cousin thought it looked like a giant dog crate, I thought that was pretty funny. She knows why we bought it, so it was not meant as an insult to the Sunrader, but as a dog joke. We look forward to a lot of fun trips in this Sunrader.

post-1272-1195456321_thumb.jpg