Awning rail fix?

jjrbus

When I bought my toy all the roof caulking/seals looked original and were in great condition, that was last year. This year they were showing sings of cracking.  So I decided to redo them,  I went on roof with supplies and thankfully no silicon so clean up went rather easy.

Then I bumped into vent over bed area and it shattered,  lightly bumped not jumped on:huh:. Went inside to raise cover so I could duct tape and put a plastic bag over it and crank is stuck! So whole new vent assembly was ordered!

Pulling old vent I noticed no rust on screws and no rot in that area, something to be grateful for:D

Noticed that small awning rail is pulling away from body.  So now it is official, absolutely every piece of this motorhome needs fixing! 

This is the short  railing over the driver side window, anyone work on one of these?  Appears to be 3 large rivets and then some smaller ones have pulled loose. Whats in there.

94 Sea Breeze                                                                                  Thanks Jim

IMG_0572.JPG