Jensen Astro Exit For 92 Sunrader.

Michel F Smith

First Hello Group. I'm new here. I used to participate in the toyota-campers group many moons ago. I have a 92 Sunrader 21 foot and an a 88 Sunrader 21'.

The Jensen Astrovent escape lid on the 92 is broken and I can't seem to find a replacement vent lid or a new vent lid of the same dimensions. The old one was attached with a piano hinge so the entire lid apparatus many need to be replaced. The old lid measured 17x24" Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First Hello Group. I'm new here. I used to participate in the toyota-campers group many moons ago. I have a 92 Sunrader 21 foot and an a 88 Sunrader 21'.

The Jensen Astrovent escape lid on the 92 is broken and I can't seem to find a replacement vent lid or a new vent lid of the same dimensions. The old one was attached with a piano hinge so the entire lid apparatus many need to be replaced. The old lid measured 17x24" Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replacements Lids are readily available for that size. You don't have to buy the whole unit, you can get just the lid. Do a search on Heng's Exit Vent 17 x 24. Heng's is a trade name for all kinds of roof top vents as well as other RV replacement items. Elixer is another brand name that makes replacement vent lids for the older 17 x 24 Jensen units. If you don't want to buy it online then your local RV supply store can order it in for you and have it ready to pickup at the store in a couple of days. But you will find better deals online than in the store.

http://www.adventurerv.net/elixir-vent-lid-p-1746.html?gclid=CO-Lnt2is8cCFQgtaQodjl8GGg&utm_campaign=partsfeed_ppc&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=Froogle

https://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-vents/replacement-vent-lid.htm