Roof Sagging Woes

Hey everyone

Noticed on a trip a few weeks ago that the roof is sagging enough to collect water near the AC unit when I'm in the right position.

What are my next steps to reversing the roof sag?

Hi Brett--mine too! '92 Itasca Spirit has roof sag and has for some time. Find that if I keep AC bolt tight and replace the AC gasket every three or so years with a doubled-up arrangement of two gaskets, I usually don't leak. Will be watching this thread for replies as I too would like to permanently solve the problem. You might try to do a search for this topic as it has been discussed over the years.

Hey everyone

Noticed on a trip a few weeks ago that the roof is sagging enough to collect water near the AC unit when I'm in the right position.

What are my next steps to reversing the roof sag?

for the time being prop it up with a cargo support (Thanks to Jodi for this fantastic idea)

http://www.harborfreight.com/automotive-motorcycle/cargo/2-in-1-support-cargo-bar-66172.html

I used a 12x4 plywood on top

I am doing the same to sunrader to support the weight while the camper is in storage.