Need Your Help Everyone!!! Alaska Rv Band Tour!!!!

Odyssey4x4

Hey everyone,

Our band, The Shoot Dangs!, are planning to do a big tour from Alaska to the lower 48 and back this coming August in our Toyota 4x4 motorhome! We need your help to bring our unique music and energy to new people across the USA and Canada! Please visit

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1064978423/the-shoot-dangs-represent-true-alaskan-music-big-t

And watch a 2 minute video and help if you can! A few rewards are involved!

Thanks guys,

-Timber

post-6327-0-23229400-1427343309_thumb.jp

You always remind me of my time in Alaska in the 1970's. My ex was the bass player in the Last Frontier Band. Lots of fun times and good music.

Best wishes for the kickstarter and your journey. Hope you make it to some of the West Coast music scenes along the way.

Talk to my friend Orville, he can tell you some good places to catch a gig or two or ten and of course he is worth stopping to hear as well. He is on facebook too. http://www.orvillejohnson.com/

We should caravan! I'm planning on taking my Dolphin from Anchorage down to the west coast in August. My ultimate goal is Cabo but I was going to poke along the West coast on my way. Actually, I'd really love to meet up. I just got my rig and before I start loading her up, I want to do a few things. It'd be awesome to pick your brain!

Anyway, back to the trip...Alcan or Cassiar?