I just purchased my first Toyota (and also my first RV.) :-) Unfortunately, the spare tire/wheel was missing. I suppose I can get a tire just about anywhere, but where can I get a repacement wheel? I saw in another post that someone was selling them on eBay a while back (#200126708329), but that person doesn't appear to have any more.

I'm in Redding, CA, and I have the 1-ton/6-bolt/full floating axle (and same bolt patten for the front.)

I'm planning a cross country trip in only a few weeks and really don't want to try to tackle that without a spare.

Thanks!

Keep on trying on ebay, and do a global search on craigslist, and post on the Toyota Yahoo website.

Also, start calling all the wrecking yards in your area, odds are that is where you are probably going

to find it.

Go ahead and purchase the tire that you need for your spare so that you will at least have

it in time for your trip. At least this way you will not be stuck for a few day waiting for the

tire to be ordered and delivered.

Also, did you check under the rear of the motorhome, sometime they are stored there instead

of the rear bumper.

Good luck,

Dennis...