Dually Ff Rear Axle

zero

I've been asked by several people about a source for a dually FF rear axle. I just called the old guy that owns a junkyard in northern NY. He still has a Sunrader in his yard. I took some parts off of it last year. It has the dually FF rear with four 6 lug wheels. He wants $325 for it. He's in his high 80s so is not always quick to pull parts. As I recall the thin back cover on the Hotchkiss center-section has some rust craters in it. That would be no big deal to seal and fix. If nobody makes a deal with this guy, I'm going to get that rear this spring when I have to go back to NY to get the rest of my stuff.

Also - as I recall this Sunrader also has the 6 lug hubs and wheels in front. I tried to verify that this morning but the old guy wasn't too keen to walk back in the snow to see.

Juliano's Auto Parts

1. Address: 4735 Rte 14, Sodus, NY 14551
    Phone:(315) 483-4607

I bought a 1985 sun Rader sans engine and transmission. In my search for engine and trans, I found an 86 sun Rader, down south, that was too good to pass up. As a result, I have an 1985 in good shape I'm going to part out. It has the 1 ton axle.