Air Bags.

Ppr

Finally found somewhere to get Firestone 9000's in the UK without having to rob a bank first, fitted them yesterday and what a transformation in the ride, it still shakes it still rattles but it rolls beautifully. See what I did there :-))) any one in the UK needs these or any other bags just contact and I'll give you the contact, £160 for a pair with all fittings and new air hose when cheapest I've seen one bag is £125.

Finally found somewhere to get Firestone 9000's in the UK without having to rob a bank first, fitted them yesterday and what a transformation in the ride, it still shakes it still rattles but it rolls beautifully. See what I did there :-))) any one in the UK needs these or any other bags just contact and I'll give you the contact, £160 for a pair with all fittings and new air hose when cheapest I've seen one bag is £125.

I paid around $25 less from Air Ride with the $50 rebate but that was 6 months ago. Prices have gone up since then.

I wish I could say 'yes', but I can't. They might or might not. Firestone makes many different air springs that look the same in a picture. Look at these, even cheaper ($67.50 each). But they will be differences, maybe length, maybe diameter.

http://store.gaugemagazine.com/1500lbtaperedsleeveairbag150psisingle14port-1.aspx

To know if they'll work will require knowing what's installed there now.

The bags I got had one bolt on the bottom and two on the top plus the air connection and the originals only had one top and bottom, it was quite easy to adapt. So far they have brought me half way down France in relative comfort and no roll on hairpin bends though they are inflated to 60 psi which seems about right.