Seat Belts?

Toyinaround

I just joined up and hope someone can help me. I don't own a Toyota motorhome, but am considering buying one. My main concern (right now) is how safe my 2 kids would be in the back as I travel. I have been told by one seller that there are no seat belts available in the back. Is this true? Or, was the model I was looking at too old? If so, what do you experienced people do with your children? I realize that many of you travel numerous miles with children. Do you just go with the kids unsecured and hope nothing happens? I just have a vision of my kids flying out of the vehicle after getting hit. Sorry about the "ddomsday" scenario. I just want to find out for sure about the seatbelt situation. Any help you can give me will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Brian

My 87 Dolphin has seat belts on all the rear seats, Maybe as many as 6Pr. don't know exactly since there under the seats.

Hey there, I have an '86 Dolphin and made sure of seatbelts when I bought. We have 2 on the couch and one on each of the seats at the table. My kids are 8, 12, 15 and are asked to be in the seatbelt when possible. I made the rules like an airplane. Stay seated and in your belts when possible. Restroom breaks and getting a soda or snack are the only exceptions. Hope this helps, kp

post-1069-1190470884_thumb.jpg

post-1069-1190470929_thumb.jpg