Sunrader Interior Walls

tofubiscuit

I want to mount a small flat screen TV to the interior wall of my sunrader- how do you mount to a sunrader wall? Isn't it all fiberglass shell behind the cheap paneling. Picture is of where I want to mount it - over the window.

post-7656-0-64400200-1405819177_thumb.jp

Thanks. I'll first try gently pulling away some of the carpeting to look underneath, seems like a simple way to go. The tv is small and lightweight, so I think it will be doable. Just didn't want to go tearing up the walls blindly - they are in such good condition I want to preserve what I can - although I do soon want to do some interior remodeling to bring it up to date - painting walls a light color, etc. Also want to soon take out one of the chairs (I have two lounge chairs, one on either side of the door) and create a desk area - will probably do that in the same corner under the tv - so you'll probably hear from me again for more structural help!

Good to know. Then I'll probably just tear it all off and do something to finish the surface to make it nice. That will go along with the fact that I want to take out all the mauve trim to modernize the place - I lived through the 80's once, it's not really a decade that should be repeated, style wise.