Improvements

Debbit

We lived in our sunrader for a week. Pretty nice. Liked using the shower, AC worked well, bed comfortable.
I was missing a kitchen cabinet door, the one that covers the plastic drawer stack. In my sunrader, there is a short closet where you can store things as well as access the bathroom plumbing. I found that a 3 drawer sterlite plastic drawer stacks fits right in there, so stuck it in there and moved the door to that closet over to the spot I was missing a door. That works well.

A few things I'm thinking of though.
The space between the kitchen and closet wall is awkward and a tight squeeze. In addition to that, the lower kitchen cabinets are a bit saggy and sort of flaking apart. Because they are, the white fiberglass counter top is bowed and sloped.

I'd love to replace the length of the kitchen counter with some new cabinet, maybe a little narrower, a countertop and maybe even one of those sleek cooktops. My oven is the last appliance we need to fix, but not sure I'd use it.

I've found the cooktops and some nice looking lightweight countertop material. Just can't find what I'd like for cabinetry. And can't find the energy either!

I will repaint tho. The caramel color I thought would look great, doesn't.
(I cannot find raging mountain paint color, anywhere!)

Carpet is going, and mirror will be installed on bathroom door....