1986 Sunrader

Hi folks,I just bought a Sunrader and it is a real shitbox. I need to do a gut rehab. I was looking for a project and I did get one. First, it does not have the wrap around windows over the cab. I expect to learn a lot in the process of renovation. The floor is sound, the roof does not sag, the engine and transmission are amazing, but the interior is shot. I will have lots of questions and will ask after checking the archived posts. First question: why does the tub in the bath have a large vent on the side? Is the furnace ducted to the bath?

Thanks, Steve

I too will be redoing most of my 86 Sunraders interior, unfortunately I have a sloped/sagging roof by the AC and at least one questionable spot in the floor. Great information though, thanks for posting it

The questionable spot is in the aisle way, I won't find out what condition it's in until I take it apart next year. It's totally useable now and I'm enjoying the experience so much and finding out new things about it every time I take it out. I'm actually on my way to drop it off for my daughter to use at her "Relay for life" event since its a 24hr event. I will remove the AC to give the roof a break but not much else this year. Once again thank you for the information, this site and it's people are the best!!