Going High Tech

Pete1122

photo 2   Copy

photo 1   Copy

I just got done installing a double din stereo, back up camera mirror, tire pressure monitor, additional 12 volt connections, iPad mount and center console in my 1989 Warrior. I'm slowly dragging my baby into the 21st century.

Where did you find the I pad mount, that is mounted between the seats?

I bought the "TireMinder" with six tire sensors used off Craigslist, they go for around $300.00 at camping world. I love it, I get real time psi and temp, plus warnings if my tires start to lose pressure or overheat. Its a great piece of mind.

My rear view mirror is made by Boss and has Bluetooth built in plus the 4" screen. Again I love it, east to install and looks factory, I bought it off eBay for around $80.00.

The rear view camera is a generic one off Amazon.com made by Sainspeed, it cost around $25.00. the IR sensors for night viewing are useless and I will be upgrading the camera soon.

Nice works! I never thought of tire pressure monitor but it's something that I think it's useful if I can find decent price for it. I did put the Pioneer double din head unit with ipod connector, backup camera, two inverters, 24" TV with DVD player...the semi-antique RV is getting some techies!