Just curious if anyone has any ideas what the 1 ton floater rear axle assemblies are worth, I may be selling mine in the near future. I bought it brand new in the crate, its complete with aprox 7000 miles, it was originally for the later model chassis but had the spring pads moved inward for fitting in a 78 Odessey, plus built new lower shock/ubolt mounts, but believe I still have the new later model lower mounts and upper frame mounts for the staggered shock setup.

Would appreciate any input on price range. Thanks

Just curious if anyone has any ideas what the 1 ton floater rear axle assemblies are worth

I've seen them anywhere from $200 to $1200 depending on where they were located and what the seller/yard thought they could ask. There's a 1 ton axle in a yard near here and they said they would take $700 for it.

I paid $1700 delivered for my axle, 9 rear leaf springs, 7 rims (with tires), and 5 to 6 lug front rotor adapter, but this was 12 years ago when used ones were not as plentiful as they are now.

:ThumbUp: Don't you dare tell my neighborhood mechanic. He has a 1 ton full floating axle and a set of dually wheels for it! I told him not to let them go anywhere! :buttwiggle: