Newbie Needs Parts Help

SCRIPAL

I have a 1989 Dolphin with cracked and leaky gas tank hose and over flow hose. I need to replace both but have been unable to locate replacements. Can anyone tell me the diameter of these hoses as I believe I can order convoluted hose and fix both. Lastly, can anyone help me in finding air bags for my rig? Thanks!!!

Sir, I really appreciate your assistance. I just ordered the air bags for a great price PLUS a $50 rebate. Now, if I can just address this fuel hose issue.......

Most people seem to have no trouble finding the fuel hose at their local parts store. Just be sure that whatever you buy is rated for gasoline. Radiator hose will soon fail even if it looks about the same. Unfortunately the 'right stuff' is quite a bit more expensive!

Sorry, I can't help with the diameters.

When checking for parts at your local parts stealer, make sure that you tell them that it is a Toyota cab & chassis. They may be looking for a Toyota motorhome part, Toyota never built any motorhomes, they supplied c/c units. Also note that the truck chassis may be one year older than the motorhome mounted on it. My '88 Escaper is mounted on an '87 "Toyota.

• 2 months later...

Thanks to all who responded to my question. Finding gas filler hose is expensive (up to $2 per inch) but I finally bit the bullet and ordered on line. It took a month to arrive and was the wrong size! While in Tulsa for a day visit, I stopped at a company that supplies hose to the oil field industry to see if they had the correct size for my need. Sure enough, they did. I needed 15" which a young man GAVE to me free of charge. Folks in Oklahoma are great!