Closet door, light, & clothes holder

I just completed what I call an upgrade to the closet. I reswung the door to open from the right-to-left to left-to-right. I installed a closet light that comes on when the door is opened. Since the clothes hanger fell down on a recent trip I decided to put up a new one. I fabricated and put in a real clothes hanger pole. We now have a longer hanging pole and it will not fall down with weight. Darrel

post-1172-0-07657100-1384195137_thumb.jp

post-1172-0-88915100-1384195169_thumb.jp

post-1172-0-30457400-1384195193_thumb.jp

That is a nice idea to have the light come on when the door opens. Some people that are light sleepers may not like it though

Just got home from a Brookings road trip. No sorry to say the closet light is not a led-yet.

Nice trip to Brookings. The winding roads thru the Redwoods etc. is a bit daunting to me. As you know I'm still not confident in driving with the 22' turtle on my back. lol

Well maybe the closet light isn't is as important to have as an LED yet since it's used occasionally, i.e. something you don't keep lit all the time.