List of most useful products for sealing and tightening up your old toyota

rusticandy

Id like to start a list of thing folks use to fix/tighten up/seal their toyota cabins. Here is my short list:

Polyurethane Caulk- I pulled out all the old caulking around every seam/window/vent and recaulked it with this stuff. Paintable and way more solid than silicone caulk. It has tightened up loose exterior panel joints well!

Gorilla glue. I use it whenever Im working in an interior (behind a wall) area that is loose, delaminated, or just needs general tightening up. Ive used it behind my new tail lights,(gluing in wood blocks for screwing platforms), delammed ceiling around my AC unit, as a pre-filler for loose seam screws, etc. (oh, and its good for blackening your fingers for a couple of days!)

Dicor for any roof holes.issues

Butyl tape- for so much on the roof- even taping down the edges of thin solar panels, and covering wires/cables on the roof!

I used Liquid Roof to recoat my roof, but Im not pleased with how well it bonded to any substrate. Dont get me wrong, its holding up fine, but I can chip it up with a butter knife if I needed to. I thinking theres something out there that is better.

Please- Id love to hear what has worked for other folks! Please comment, counter, or add to this list!

Andy