Possible storm window system

snail powered

Hi--we are full-timers and utilize inside storm windows on our Toyhome. Having Rv'd in many different rigs over the past twenty years, we have experimented with many inside storm window methods from rigid to flexible. Overall, we have found that the window film, that you attach to the window frame with double-sided tape and shrink with a hair dryer, provides the best results overall. They are cheap and work easily. If we find we need more or less air, they go up or remove easily. Hope this helps and good luck!

Hi--we are full-timers and utilize inside storm windows on our Toyhome. Having Rv'd in many different rigs over the past twenty years, we have experimented with many inside storm window methods from rigid to flexible. Overall, we have found that the window film, that you attach to the window frame with double-sided tape and shrink with a hair dryer, provides the best results overall. They are cheap and work easily. If we find we need more or less air, they go up or remove easily. Hope this helps and good luck!

I would use the shrink film, but I would not need to tape it in place. My existing window framing is not compatible with a tape solution.