Has anyone installed a ARB Fridge Freezer

I am redoing my Rader to get as much space and simplicity as I can. (LED lights, Stovetop, Portable toilet, Etc.) The appliances in my rig have seen better days and most need repairs to work.

I did a lot of work for a company that can get me one of these at cost and was wondering if anyone has used one. It can fit into my Jeep if the Rader is off the road and my friend runs one off a single Harbor Freight Solar panel in his pickup.

http://store.arbusa.com/ARB-Fridge-Freezer-37-Qt-10800352-P21327.aspx

I am redoing my Rader to get as much space and simplicity as I can. (LED lights, Stovetop, Portable toilet, Etc.) The appliances in my rig have seen better days and most need repairs to work.

I did a lot of work for a company that can get me one of these at cost and was wondering if anyone has used one. It can fit into my Jeep if the Rader is off the road and my friend runs one off a single Harbor Freight Solar panel in his pickup.

http://store.arbusa.com/ARB-Fridge-Freezer-37-Qt-10800352-P21327.aspx

I've seen similar models made by other companies. Seems fine if not too small and you don't mind the price. Figure it's going to need 1 amp per hour @ 12 volts. A 15 watt solar panel would work if you had 24 hour of sun, every day. More likely you've got 4-5 hours or usable sun every 24 hours IF in a sunny part of the country. That means a solar panel 5-6 times bigger is needed. I.e. - 90 watts or better. Sundazer chest freezers and refrigerators will run when hooked to one battery and a 120 watt panel here in the dark areas of New York.