First time owner!

thollin

Thank you so much to everyone who replied to my first post.

After looking at two motorhomes ( and walking away) I bought a 1984 dolphin with the mid dinette floor plan. 64000 miles but it'll soon have 2,000 more as I am getting it ready for its first voyage across the country. I'll be living in the rig this summer so I'm sure I'll be spending plenty of time in the forum looking for ways to better my home. Pics will follow.

Thanks again.

I am sure that you will enjoy your new to you MH. Remember to take it easy, slow down, and enjoy the trip. Traveling in a Toyota MH isn't about speed, it is about the trip. Stop and look at everything along the way. Don't just fly by and later think that it would have been a good stop.

My wife and I have totally changed the way we travel. We see more of the little stuff now that really enriches the trip.

Thank you so much to everyone who replied to my first post.

After looking at two motorhomes ( and walking away) I bought a 1984 dolphin with the mid dinette floor plan. 64000 miles but it'll soon have 2,000 more as I am getting it ready for its first voyage across the country. I'll be living in the rig this summer so I'm sure I'll be spending plenty of time in the forum looking for ways to better my home. Pics will follow.

Thanks again.

Good luck on your trip. I'm also a new owner, about to fly out to Michigan on May 4th to pick up our 1986 Dolphin and embark on an 1800 mile road trip back to Santa Fe. This discussion group has been an amazing source of information and inspiration for me.

I'm in Michigan (Traverse city) with an 87 Dolphin that I've had for three years. If i am near your route home you are welcome to stop by, look and talk.

If you need a place to stop in central WI you can park in my back yard. I even have a 30 amp outlet in the garage just waiting for you.

I'm in Michigan (Traverse city) with an 87 Dolphin that I've had for three years. If i am near your route home you are welcome to stop by, look and talk.

Thanks for the invitation. But I'll be starting out from Coldwater, way down in south Michigan. I'll catch you next time around!

Joe

If you need a place to stop in central WI you can park in my back yard. I even have a 30 amp outlet in the garage just waiting for you.

Again, thanks for the generous invitation. I'm headed south through Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee before making a hard right across Arkansas and Okahoma, then into New Mexico.