Years 1st trip

sdboltdude

Went to local mountains this weekend with family first time with nephew niece and over 30 years since family last trip....

this is why I got rv in the first place to catch that childhood memory of going camping with family.

It was the high light of every summer growing up..post-6388-0-82288400-1366636206_thumb.jp

trip went well (besides the water heater leak http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=5841)

and awning leg snapped off when putting away (same thing happen to the other leg the 1st time I put it up

should be able to re-attach leg)

post-6388-0-46324800-1366636237_thumb.jp

already talking about next trip up the san diego coast to beach camp....

This spring has not been kind to the campers here in WI. We finally hit 60 degrees yesterday and we had more rain this month than we had last year from January through September. My Toyhouse is sitting in the back yard waiting to get going.

One more problem this year, I retired last year after 23 years in law enforcement and after a couple of months, took a part time job. Well, the part time job turned in 40 to 45 hours a week and working every weekend. I have been talking to my boss about that and informed him that part time would be about 24 hours a week and no more than every other weekend. He did not listen so I told him that it either changes or I am done. He agreed to cut the hours back and give me weekends off. We will see if I work part time or not at all. Such choices!

glad you stood your ground with your boss....You got to find time to play with your fav. Toy-ota

This spring has not been kind to the campers here in WI. We finally hit 60 degrees yesterday and we had more rain this month than we had last year from January through September. My Toyhouse is sitting in the back yard waiting to get going.

One more problem this year, I retired last year after 23 years in law enforcement and after a couple of months, took a part time job. Well, the part time job turned in 40 to 45 hours a week and working every weekend. I have been talking to my boss about that and informed him that part time would be about 24 hours a week and no more than every other weekend. He did not listen so I told him that it either changes or I am done. He agreed to cut the hours back and give me weekends off. We will see if I work part time or not at all. Such choices!