Toyota Part Numbers for the Reverse Threaded Rear Axles

Hub Bolt Part #'s for a 1985.8 to 1986.8 Toyota Truck 1 ton Axle. Reverse threaded (righty loosy, lefty tighty)

I've searched through here and found conflicting information on which part number you need for the reverse threaded Rear Dually Hub bolts. 2 weeks ago, I had Les Schwab put some tires on my 87 Sunrader and when taking it off their main gun couldn't get the job done. So the kid went and got a bigger gun and spun the nut/bolt right off. After the 2nd one, I asked him to go get his manager. 3 hours later, I had makeshift right threaded bolts in there for another 200 Mile trip home. I want original OEM items on this rig... I will not settle for anything else when it comes to the Vital safety parts.

After researching this site and other sites and calling toyota etc, I think I have finally concluded what parts are needed to correctly replace the Hub Bolts, washer and backing nut.

You will need 6 of each per side.
I don't recall seeing the washer when they took the backing nuts off but have ordered them anyway and Les Schwab will pay me back.
Please let me know if this conflicts with what you've seen and Add your Year Part number's to this thread to help others in the future.
TIP: Always give toyota the VIN # of your rig if you have stock axles or the VIN # of the rig the axles came off of so they can clearly give you the right part number. Hope this helps!

post-499-0-99195900-1363208108_thumb.jpg