Is this anyone we know?

Bob C

I was reading through the "WYOMING 2013 OFFICIAL TRAVELERS JOURNAL" (Wyoming travel guide) and saw a two page layout called RV Cruisers. I was delighted to see a very nice looking Dolphin RV on one of the pages. This Dolphin may belong to one of the great members of this group.
The photo was taken at the entrance to a National Park or Forest because in the picture is the fee station.

Anyone know the RV and owners?

post-5523-0-41414400-1360957848_thumb.jp

Looks like Teton National Park! That would be the Grand Teton in the background.

Awesome place. Basically one in the same as Yellowstone.

A coworker has a funny bumper sticker I've seen, that I think comes from a ski hill nearby. "From here, we can see your Tetons"... : )

could be a michigan unit; we are one of few states that does not require front license plate...

There are a total of 20 states which only require a rear license plate. These states are: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia

I've never heard of anyone getting pulled over in Montana for no front license plate, unless the cop was looking for an excuse to pull them over. So "required" or not, you see a lot of vehicles without them.

It's probably the same in Wyoming. That's not to say it may not be from any of those states you listed, though, and that's a good catch!