1983 Mini-Cruiser for sale again

zero

This 1983 Toyota Mini-cruiser was supposedly sold on Ebay last month for $4400 but is not back again from the same seller.

I'm wondering about the length. It is listed as a 21 footer but looks shorter to me. It appears to be similar in length to an 18 foot Sunrader.

Here's the new Ebay post - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1983-TOYOTA-MINI-CRUISER-ORIGINAL-MILES-SUPER-RARE-NO-RESERVE-4-CYLINDER-FL-/271152798899?pt=RVs_Campers&hash=item3f21f75cb3

And here's the older one . . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1983-TOYOTA-MINI-CRUISER-ORIGINAL-MILES-SUPER-RARE-NO-RESERVE-4-CYLINDER-FL-/390525802691?pt=RVs_Campers&hash=item5aed26d8c3

I don't think its 21ft. I would bet 17 or 18.

Its probably OK without the dully, but I would recommend the buyer weigh it and see where its at.

The usual stuff to look for, water damage, etc.

JOhn Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

I had browsed this eBay ad, and for the heck of it entered the listed VIN number on the Toyota site to check recalls - and got message that it is not a valid Toyota VIN number. So not sure if it is a typo error, or some other issue. FWIW

I suspect there are to many "1"s. It appears as if they took the VIN number from the coach manufactures plate. (there is a photo and these match)

However, the Truck manufactures plate isn't visible in any of the photos. Whoever buys this needs to make sure the VINs are correct as this is a little pain in the butt to get resolved if they goto register it. (Trucks VIN matches the Titled VIN)

Mine was also off by one digit. When I went to register it in Ohio, I had to go to the Toyota dealer, they issued a certified letter verifying the VIN number. Not a big deal, but just added another step to the process.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto