So I've done some research on this forum on the best suspension setup for my 85 dolphin. I took it on its maiden voyage last weekend to Eugene OR to goto the Oregon Stanford game. 900 miles round trip.

She did great, except when sitting in the back it felt like you were in a rattle can, the oven was vibrating like crazy and it was very noisy.

When I got home I took a look under the coach to check out my suspension setup. It has a 6 pack of leaf springs and what looks to me like the original shocks..no airbags.

I ordered the bilstein shocks all the way around and the hellwig anti-sway bat. From doing research this looked like the best setup...

Would it be beneficial for me to order some airbags? Maybe throw a few more springs in there?

I want the best possible ride. I know she's a nearly 30 year old coach, so I'm not expecting it to ride like a Cadillac, but would defiantly like an upgrade from where its at.