Last year, I mounted a small 13 inch above the Frig. A few weeks ago, I replaced the mount with one that swivels. The swivel mount was about $20 from Walmart web site. Doesn't swivel a lot, but now I can point the TV down a little.

Here's a link to the TV and radio install.

http://toyotamotorho...?showtopic=4356

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

If you limit yourself to hooking up to the factory antenna, positions are a bit limited.

In a Dolphin 900 (rear bath) I thought it would be convenient to mount a reasonably large TV with a swivel mount on the bunk passenger side wall. That way you could watch from the bunk (flat), the couch (swiveled 45*) or dinette (swiveled 90*). But you'd have to arrange power and antenna cables to there.

I use a bungee to the support arm while driving. It is a 22" monitor. When I bought it twas the smallest size with a hdmi input.

I now can run my smart phone into it wirelessly. or my dvd player directly etc.

I have since seen smaller ones with hdmi.

I like the 22" size and it swings toward me in bed or can swing around the cabinet to face the seating area.I use headphones if I am alone to keep it quiet for my neighbors.

i have a rear bath and mounted it to the drivers side bath wall wall where it can be seen from anywhere inside. i bought a mount that allows me to easily remove it with no tools so take it down when traveling. i use an inverter when no hook ups and was able to set it up close enough to plug it into it. i also mounted a little shelf to set the dvd player on next to the tv. the only thing that doesn't work well is if i want to hook up an antenae. but usually not where there is one. we did once and just carry a cable and brought it in through the window, wouldn't work in cold weather :o).