Paint Colour

Bought some "RV White" for my 84' Sunrader. Eventhough they're both off-white (the RV and the paint), they aren't really that close to the same colour (paint is darker, richer).

I'm tempted to buy some white paint and mix the two colours until the result more closely resembles the vehicle.

Does anyone have experience with touch-up paint for these vehicles?

Is there an off-the-shelf Toyota paint that will work? (I'm sure it'll cost a fortune, being a custom colour and all...)

I'd like to refrain from having the vehicle 'scanned', then custom paint made up.

Any info would be appreciated!

[

From what I have seen, when the camper was built originally the cab section was the standard color available from Toyota (white) and the camper was painted to match or gel coated to match on the glass models. As mentioned already, a lot of the chain auto parts stores carry rattle can and fingernail style bottles of touchup paints for various models and years.

A larger auto parts or a specific automotive paint supplier can mix paint to the correct color of the code number for your rig, or possibly already have it available as a premixed factory pack color, white is a basic color with numerous names depending on the manufacturer, Artic white, snow white, wimbeldon white, and so on, name different, code number the same, with a few variations in shade so its possible to find it premixed in quart and gallon sizes.

Even having it mixed specific from the code number is normally not too bad for a quart, 25-40 dollar range depending on brand and type of paint wanted.

When I repainted my 78 Oddity (oddessey) I found the Wimbeldon white (Ford color) to be an almost identical match to the original color of the 78 Toy.