Rear axle seals leaking; discovered when new tires installed.

Help please! Where can I buy quality rear axle seals? size/part number? I want to change both seals on both sides. Planning extended trip ASAP. Please what else should I have checked? And where is a good place to get this done properly without being overcharged? 1992 New Horizons V-6 Automatic. Don't know where to start. This group is truly a blessing and life saver. Live in S.Louisiana. Only 1 seal leaking; how far could I travel before getting work done; if traveled to get work performed? THANKS!! Also, at the same time would like to have a rear brake job done. Any ideas on how much this would cost labor only and then parts separate? *parts only? Thanks I hope some one can steer me in the right direction. Been looking forward for this trip of a lifetime all our lives. Might be the last big chance.

Look at this link

http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3483

Scroll down and you'll see that Dan at the Cape had a photo of a notpad that has part numbers written down.

The one thing thats unusual, the axle bearings are packed. Most floating axles, the bearings are lubbed from the differential, these are not.

Good time to inspect the brake shoes, Inspect and repack the bearings, and replace the seals. You may need to make a cover gasket for the axle shaft cover.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto