My New Granville

ShaggyRV

Here she is. very clean and not a leak ever! Folks I bought it from even delivered it for free. I am in Iraq and they were gonna keep it on thier property for me but offered to deliver it!! Super nice people!! It has just over 59k on the clock. 22RE Auto. I have plans to upgrade the radiator and put a trans cooler on it. Also gonna upgrade the gears to 4.88. I have been on here for awhile getting advice. I have had several toyota's in the past but this is my first Toybox. I have wanted one for a long time. They delivered it from Rochester NY to my folks place in Martinsburg WV. They are now friends. We have had many conversations and they are proud supporters of US troops. Even though I'm a contractor now. I retired from the US Navy. Super nice awesome honest people they are!! Thanks go out to Dave and Annette for selling and delivering me this awesome RV!

post-6138-0-18314500-1336863229_thumb.jp

post-6138-0-16772000-1336863573_thumb.jp

post-6138-0-48486500-1336863751_thumb.jp

post-6138-0-65523200-1336863905_thumb.jp

nice---- good luck with the toy

Well thank you Troy! I'm ;ooking forward to getting home and taking care of a few things. It is 27 years old after all. It's a nice start but I plan to make it better and do my best to preserve it for years to come!!

ShaggyRV, Thank You for your service to this fine country. I may not trust the government but I definitely respect and support our troops.