My in-line water drains are leaking at the pull-ring HELP!

Hey there everyone....a little frustrated. My in-line drains for both cold and hot are leaking when pressurized. These drains are located a) behind the fresh water tank on the floor (low point for winterizing) and B) to the rear of the coach from the hot water tank. They have little pull rings that go up and down to drain the lines/tanks and they wont completely hold pressure- they seep out and leak on the floor and also out the bottom and onto the top of the grey water tank. WHERE DO I FIND REPLACEMENT PARTS? I can do the work, looks easy enough, heres a picture- any tips on where to order the parts would be AWESOME!

THANKS SO MUCH

post-5435-0-19872700-1336855218_thumb.jp

Mine are different than these.

From looking at yours, I would guess that you need to remove the entire valve fixture, then if you remove the ring, the valve assembly will fall out the bottom (where the drain hose is)

It may be repairable with new o-rings, maybe (Mine are)

On another thread recently, I seen where someone put in some brass valves and redid all this. I recall there were several suggestions on different approaches.

John