Old timer needing a new coach

turtle

I have been a Toyota motor home owner for a number of years and I need to get a new coach.

What I have now:

1981 17' Mini Cruiser diesel with a rear booth configuration. I completely overhauled this when I purchased it about 12 years ago. It now has a Downey Racing off road suspension, one ton rear axle with 4.56:1 gears, close ratio 5 speed, Bilstein off road shocks, BMW 320i bucket seats, and a super set of tunes. The off road suspension has given it a lot of lift, in fact it sets as high as my 88 Toyota 4x4 (which also has a Downey suspension) and it corners like a thoroughbred.

I would like to get a 18' Sunrader but I know that I will not find any diesel versions in this model and the idea of converting one is something that I do not even want to consider so it looks like I will have to be satisfied with a 22RE or V6.

Where would be a good place to start looking. Location is not an issue as I would be willing to travel to any location in order to pick up the right coach and I would give it a good home.