Putting KYB shocks on my 1984 Sunrader with 1991 1ton axle current shocks look original can't tell if any thing was changed with 1ton

axle any one know what to order in KYB White Gas adjust ?

I replaced all 4 of my shocks with a similar setup. I have air bags on the rear. The shocks were standard replacement shocks, either Monroe or Gabriel. I noticed a smoother ride and I was told air shocks only make the ride stiffer not better. Good luck. Matt

I replaced all 4 of my shocks with a similar setup. I have air bags on the rear. The shocks were standard replacement shocks, either Monroe or Gabriel. I noticed a smoother ride and I was told air shocks only make the ride stiffer not better. Good luck. Matt

i did kyb gas from shockwarehouse.com. i pulled mine off first and measured collapsed and extended for both front and rear and sent email to them to get the same on the ones they called for. they responded quickly. the measurements were not the exact, but within less than 1/2 inch so i knew they would fit fine. i have a 1990 dolphin with 1989 truck. the part numbers mine used were 34329 and 344090. don't remember the years that covered, but was quite a few. just make sure the connections at both ends are the same you are taking off. at the time either the fronts or rears were on sale and total was 119.24. they really helped the ride as well as handling. the old ones were totally worn out without any resistance left. not sure if i would be happier without the gas or not. reading about the gas type i at the time liked the idea because of the heavy load. if once you remove yours you will be limited on time you should call to make sure they have them in stock. i had to wait about 3 weeks because they were out of the fronts at the time.