I cut the weird shape hole for the pressure sensor. It may not be perfect, but its a tight fit.

IMG_1760.jpg

If you look at how the pressure sensor it is mounted to the 5vz fuel pump. You have to take the pump out to get to it. I didn't use the 5vz pump, but kept the old pump. So I had to have bolts come out to the tank so I can secure the pressure sensor.

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

I sealed the tank around where we soldiered.

IMG_1763.jpg

Prime:

IMG_1764.jpg

Then paint:

IMG_1766.jpg

I'll throw one more coat today and rinse the tank out tomorrow and mount her up.

Thanks guys!

Got the tank ready to mount up. Had to plug a breather port that goes to the filler neck. We won't be using that anymore.

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

This goes to the smaller tube on the filler neck. We are still using the filler neck side. It will go to the charcoal canister.

IMG_1767.jpg

I needed to add 2 lines to the filler neck because thats how the 2002 4runner was set up.

Visualize:

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

And Attack!:

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

I used 1/8th npt to a 90 degree 1/4" barb. The fuel hoses used on the tank are mostly 1/4".

Here is the top of the tank.

IMG_1787.jpg

I forgot to mount the large black float. I had pulled to tank off and put the float in. I found out that it touches, but barely. I'm probably going to add a few washers or something to bring the tank down 1/8".

Ah another day with no work. Toyota sales are down I guess. So we have been slow.

Anywho, added 1/4" line to the filler neck. A bit of advice when adding the 90 degree brass fittings. Make sure you put them anywhere above 3 and 9 o'clock. That way when you pour gas it doesn't get into those lines. I figure I should copy how the stock 2002 4runner filler neck was.

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

One goes to a return line on the tank.

IMG_1796.jpg

The other to the large float thing.

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

You can see the float back there, with about 1 inch of gap. I had to loosen the tank to get my hands in there. The float actually sits up against the body of the rv. I have to make some spacers for that.