I have mounted the 2 left side wheel covers and they look GREAT. The front fits fine, the 3 cutouts match the wheel. But on the rear the 3 cutouts are too small. The 2 triangulars are much smaller than the wheel so I can just barely get the RV pressure gage in there but none of the several fittings I've got will get in there to add air. The third cutout is T shaped and nothing fits in there, not even the gage. What fittings/gages are those of you who have these Eagle Flight sims using??? Removing the cover to check/add air isn't gonna fly. I'm now thinking I will have to enlarge the cutouts, not an easy task with stainless steel, I had a time just removing the sharp edges from the stamping manufacturing process and had to use a Dremel on one of the lugnut holes on the rear. I have only done the 2 left wheels so far, will hold off to see what I'm gonna have to do. I'll call the supplier tomorrow but wondered what others have done?????

vanman