TRADE MY HARLEY FOR YOUR "TOY"

Monkey1

Hello, "Toy" folks,

I'd like to trade my mint condition 2008 Harley Davidson Streetglide for a very nice "TOY" or work out a cash/bike/TOY deal.

I am very serious about this and would like to SERIOUSLY discuss this opportunity with someone who is SERIOUS about

wanting to own the most popular Harley.

Please, please check the numbers and let me know if I am incorrect.

***2011 Harley Streetglide (stock)--$19,992.00 + tax + title

***The ONLY modifications recommended for a "stock" Harley..........Performance exhaust, Bigger Air-induction System, Upgraded Computer chip--Approx $1700.00 added to cost of stock bike.

I have all of the recommended modifications in place (top of the line, I might add) PLUS!! (no engine modifications though as they are not recommended)

BLUE BOOK HAS MY BIKE AT AROUND $17500.00 and that's stock only, not including any modifications.

If you are really interested or know someone that is.............I'd love to send you really good pics of the bike and talk with you honestly about this bike.......the ones attached do the bike no justice at all.

MY ONLY GOAL IS TO PURCHASE A "TOY".........AND THE ONLY THING I HAVE OF ANY REAL VALUE IS MY HARLEY.

Thank you for your time

Monkey1

post-5515-0-19804300-1313913343_thumb.jp

post-5515-0-94875900-1313913428_thumb.jp