Monkey1

Ok all you wonderful TOY folks....................

Which model should I buy? I looked at a 91 Warrior and it appeared to be great!!!!

I do appreciate everyones opinions and input

Thanx,

Monkey

I just bought an '87 Escaper and am really impressed by it's quality. I know that the Winnebagos have a reputation as being well built.

Hello Monkey,

You will probably end up getting about a dozen answers to which model you should buy.

To keep things simple, test drive a 4 cylinder model (pre 89) and determine which you

like better, the 91 you looked at had the 6 cylinder. Some of each have an automatic

transmission, some have a 4 or 5 speed manual. Each of the models have their own

unique reason to like, the Sunraders have a fiberglass clamshell design. If you are

over six feet tall, you will like the Odyssey's, they have the tallest ceilings at

6 feet 3 inches. Some models have the bathroom in the rear, some in the middle, and

some right behind the drivers seat. Some have the dinner table in the rear.

In the end it usually ends up being finding one that has a number of the things

you want, at the right price, in the right condition, and in your area.

Also, if you are located in the Midwest, there is a Toyota rally September 28-Oct 2

in Northern Indiana, you should be able to see about a dozen different models in

the same day. The campgrounds have cabins you can rent if needed. Connect me

if you need more information on the Rally.

Dennis B.

Ok all you wonderful TOY folks....................

Which model should I buy? I looked at a 91 Warrior and it appeared to be great!!!!

I do appreciate everyones opinions and input

Thanx,

Monkey

Hello Monkey,

You will probably end up getting about a dozen answers to which model you should buy.

To keep things simple, test drive a 4 cylinder model (pre 89) and determine which you

like better, the 91 you looked at had the 6 cylinder. Some of each have an automatic

transmission, some have a 4 or 5 speed manual. Each of the models have their own

unique reason to like, the Sunraders have a fiberglass clamshell design. If you are

over six feet tall, you will like the Odyssey's, they have the tallest ceilings at

6 feet 3 inches. Some models have the bathroom in the rear, some in the middle, and

some right behind the drivers seat. Some have the dinner table in the rear.

In the end it usually ends up being finding one that has a number of the things

you want, at the right price, in the right condition, and in your area.

Also, if you are located in the Midwest, there is a Toyota rally September 28-Oct 2

in Northern Indiana, you should be able to see about a dozen different models in

the same day. The campgrounds have cabins you can rent if needed. Connect me

if you need more information on the Rally.

Dennis B.