so my q's are this it has 115k on original rear end is it ok to keep on going? if not i need to find full floater mine currently has 15" wheels not sure how rare those are and gearing i've been told it should have 410 's not sure what to do i found an 87 dually but not full floater is it ok?any info would be great and any hp info also thank you

so my q's are this it has 115k on original rear end is it ok to keep on going? if not i need to find full floater mine currently has 15" wheels not sure how rare those are and gearing i've been told it should have 410 's not sure what to do i found an 87 dually but not full floater is it ok?any info would be great and any hp info also thank you

The original rear now, is it a single wheel or the dual welded/bolted together setup? if a single rear wheel more than likely it is fine, if the funky duals, no idea, might go another 100K might fall off tommorrow. A full floater dual axle would definately be a nice upgrade, they are around but takes some searching of wrecking yards classified adds ect. to hopefully come up with one.

The stock gearing for the axles if original should be 4.10 front and rear. There is a tag under the hood with the code number for the ratio, should be on the firewall just above the valve cover, bottom line will have the axle code and tranny code, common for 84 would be G292 (410ratio) G52 (5spd trans)

Have fun.