Selling my Sunrader :(

JohnW

I got my orders and am going overseas in a couple of months so it's time to let this project go http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160593572950

I plan on getting into a chanook and completing a 4x4 conversion when i get back. I know the 1 8 footer is small but i want to go even smaller.

My loss is your gain on this one, it's about done and for sure ready for a trip right out of the gate.

Thanks for all of your help over the past years.

I got my orders and am going overseas in a couple of months so it's time to let this project go http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=160593572950

I plan on getting into a chanook and completing a 4x4 conversion when i get back. I know the 1 8 footer is small but i want to go even smaller.

My loss is your gain on this one, it's about done and for sure ready for a trip right out of the gate.

Thanks for all of your help over the past years.

Wow! You've got the original 8-track player in the coach and you're getting rid of it?!? You'll never find another one like it, man!

Good luck with your auction.

• 2 weeks later...

Well sold it for $3950 which is what I paid plus the rebuilt transmission and clutch. I thought I would hit at least 5 but that's the way it goes. I figure the 20r vice the 22r hurt me a bit as well as the overall age vice an 80's. Shaking it off, deploying and then returning to update you folks on hopefully my chinook 4x4 project....

Wow! You've got the original 8-track player in the coach and you're getting rid of it?!? You'll never find another one like it, man!

Good luck with your auction.