83 Dolphin Water System

So i just bought this bad girl and will be living in her this summer. Everything is working great except for the AC and now the water. AC issue is it is turning on but not fully (no real fan blowing...sounds like it's trying), i think this may be too low of voltage going to her (any suggestions i am open to). The main issue i am have though is that i fully filled the water system and pessurized it with the water pump and then "bunk" i hear something shoot off and water is leaking out of the bottom of the RV.

So

1. What are these two drains under the RV....im guessing they drain my water heater and grey water tank (any help on where all my water tanks are would be great) It looks like and easy plumbing fix but just curious about what they are.

Thank you all and so glad to find this forum!

If they are two small hoses (about the size of your finger), those are probably your winter drains. Cold water and Hot water lines.

The valves for my winter drains are under the stove sticking up out of the floor, They have a small "T" handle, Push down to close the valves, pull up to open the valves (drain the lines).

My Fresh water tank is inside, under the couch (right behind the drivers seat) , you can see it if you open the cabinets.

Black water is all the way in the back in the center between the frames (probably directly under your toilet)

Gray is all the way in the back on the drivers side. (Directly under your Shower)

Obviously, the Black and Gray are under the RV.

The "Dump" valves for the Black and gray are behind the left rear wheel. You'll probably find the drain hose stored inside the rear bumper.

If your living in a park and can stay hooked up to a sewer, you can leave the Gray "Dump" valve open to continuously drain your Gray.

You don't want to do this with your Black. It usually doesn't drain real time, and will plug up. You'll need to do a Black dump when the tank gets 1/2 full.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

Fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!! took forever trying to get that damn crimp off (it was a crimped connection for the plumbing....anyone know a good removal tool...maybe there is an actual tool?) but now have a new drain and the water system holds pressure!!!!!!!!! Next issue though is not being able to get the water heater going. Perhaps another thread after i do some searching.

• 3 weeks later...

If they are two small hoses (about the size of your finger), those are probably your winter drains. Cold water and Hot water lines.

The valves for my winter drains are under the stove sticking up out of the floor, They have a small "T" handle, Push down to close the valves, pull up to open the valves (drain the lines).

My Fresh water tank is inside, under the couch (right behind the drivers seat) , you can see it if you open the cabinets.

Black water is all the way in the back in the center between the frames (probably directly under your toilet)

Gray is all the way in the back on the drivers side. (Directly under your Shower)

Obviously, the Black and Gray are under the RV.

The "Dump" valves for the Black and gray are behind the left rear wheel. You'll probably find the drain hose stored inside the rear bumper.

If your living in a park and can stay hooked up to a sewer, you can leave the Gray "Dump" valve open to continuously drain your Gray.

You don't want to do this with your Black. It usually doesn't drain real time, and will plug up. You'll need to do a Black dump when the tank gets 1/2 full.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

any idea where to find replacement valves for the fresh water drains? mine are leaking and there doesn't seem to be an easy replacement available. thanks!

I haven't had mine apart, but I think you can replace the o-rings in them?? Have you tried taking them apart??

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto