Improvement idea, easy, cheap, works great!

Okay, it's not really an improvement to the Toy but in our opinion it has been a great improvement to our camping experience overall. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Sport-Brella-X-Large-Umbrella-Steel-Blue/dp/B003DJ4FEM/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1303405828&sr=1-2

We bought one in Camo as my husband thought the other colors were too 'girlie'. Of course now our 16 y/o daughter won't sit under it because it's ( insert disgusted/horrified tone of voice that only teenaged girls can conjure up) "CAMO" :thumbdown:

Anyway, it's huge and very handy and lightweight/easy to pack along and set up. We cooked under it in a heavy drizzle... my hubby clamped it to the end of the picnic table at our campsite.... stayed dry as a bone. Then took it down to the beach and had a nice, cool, shady spot enabling us to spend the whole day in great comfort. We love it and I thought I'd just share it with y'all since you guys share such good info and your time with so many on here.