I have been getting ready for spring and trying to take care fo a few issues. Mine is still running great, and only has about 80k miles. I have notice some leaking up front near the radiator, and it is tranny fluid. Upon further inspection I see a short hose which appears to be going to the transmission coolor in the radiator, and it is soaked and the fluid is dripping slowly from the bottom of the radiator (I assume it is cracked). It should be an easy fix, but before I jump in I wanted to see if anyone has had a similar problem. Will tranny fluid pour out of it when I remove the hose? And does anyone know what size the hose is, so I don't have to remove it and go down to the store to match it, while it is leaking everywhere. I think if I am quick enough and have the replacement hose in hand, I should be able to swap it out without making a giant mess.

Thanks for the tips

You'll lose a little bit (1/2 pint or so) but it will not pour out or drain from the transmission you might as will get enough to do all of them if ones leaking. (don't start it with the lines off!)

Cool, I crawled under there and found the leaker, all I had to do was loosen the clamp, nip off the tip of the hose about a 1/2 inch and re-attach it. I think the hose clamps just loosened up so I tightened every hose clamp I could see. NO MORE LEAKS!!!

The funny parts is we had the RV sold, and had a deposit as well. They came back a couple days later and said they could not get a loan, but the guy was nervous about the leaks. I think he thought the transmission was no good because of the leaks, lol. So now I fixed all the leaks (and it only just started leaking recently, more of a drip really), found every squeak and rattle and fixed them, fixed the gear indicator pointer thing in the steering column. And guess what? We like it so much we changed our mind about selling it, I think we where just sad about losing our dog because this thing was as much for her as us.

It just drives to smooth and quiet, I do not think I would be able to replace it.