Hi everyone,couldn't belive i found this group. Picked up my toy last week,lucked out and got a very good deal. 55,000 miles,good tires,air works great,minor rust already working on. 20r tight 4spd. tight failed inspection for small exshaust leak? and a couple burn't marker lights. Fresh water pump didn't work took apart cloged, cleand gave a couple turns stuck on battery and seems to work fine. guy said frige blew elec. when ever switched to elec. pulled out power good up to frige opened box and found element in shambles ordered one its on the way while working on it friend broke on/off switch they even had that avail. on way also vent cover was missing aleady found one just need to do minor sheet metal customizing. my sister is going to recover cushins for me. about the only thing i'm wondering about at the moment is curtains and those little tracks they go on? When spring breaks i plan on starting a new page and heading down to the gulf to help out maybe get back into const. i'm 40 and had a couple bad breaks, owned a rest. state shut down highway for const. while meijer was also building across the street for a year and me being the little guy got crushed. So anyhow i plan on living in my toy down there for a while till and if i find somewhere i want to stay meanwhile i will be free in my toy.i have a feeling i might just not get to attached anywhere for some time and keep trav. it may be my last chance life so short and i plan on min. my stress. would app. any help, sug. or just good old fachioned insight! oh yeah i guess i got the spare tire instead of generator i'm thinking it would be very helpful to have one down there. should i try to find one? what size? should I weld plate to cent. of bumper and move tire? would kind of like to keep that original look!Thanks for your time hope to see you out there :omg: